As a business operator you must keep accurate books and records required to prepare a set of accounts for your yearly compliance. In addition, you may also be required to;
- Track of GST on a monthly/quarterly or yearly basis and prepare business activity statements for the Australian Taxation Office
- Pay staff superannuation into a complying super fund
- Notify the Office of State Revenue when the company wages exceed the payroll tax threshold and remit the appropriate payroll tax
- Remit PAYG taxes and GST to the Australian Taxation Office
- Prepare and lodge an annual income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office i
- In some cases you may need to have your accounts audited
The key to getting good reporting information is ensuring the accounting system is in good order ranging from software, to structure, to the people and methods used.
We prepare financial statements for all types of entities including companies (both public and private), partnerships, trusts and superannuation funds. Accounting however involves more than simply preparing financial statements each year, and as such, we focus on providing effective value added services to ensure your business achieves its goals.
One of our main focuses is to ensure that our clients’ compliance needs are taken care of and allow them to focus on their own professional and business needs.
Our services include;
- Periodic management accounts
- Annual financial statements and reports for statutory compliance purposes
- Development of best practice accounting methods and structures
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow reports
- Special purpose reports for finance and debt applications
We are able to act as your agent with The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and assist with the obligations of your company.
Our corporate governance services include;
- Company formations
- Registered Office facility
- Minute and Resolution preparation
- Deregistrations of corporate structures
- Corporate register management
- Preparation and filing of documents with ASIC